Let’s face it – every couple fights. I have never believed those couples that say “we never fight”..to them I say “bullshit”! Fighting the right way can be healthy and it’s normal for couples to disagree from time to time…as long as it’s not taken too far. However, sometimes you get into a fight with your partner and you just don’t know how it will end. Here are a few tips to make the fighting stop sooner (and hopefully get a few laughs)!
1. Name at least one thing you would rather be doing and do it …..eat, have sex, walk the dog, watch TV, go get some ice cream (the possibilites are endless)
2. Take your clothes off ….. and see what happens!
3. First person to raise their voice has to rhyme every sentence
4. Write your feelings out and exchange notes….. sometimes you can think more clearly when writing it down…and then by the time you are done you probably won’t be so mad
5. Apologize before the fight gets going … sometimes all a person needs to hear is “I’m sorry” and it makes everything better